Thursday, March 01, 2007

Crazy, and I know I absolutely did not take any drugs last night..... or did I?

Last night I dreamt that I lived in a commune with my boyfriend who in my dream was a man that I work with, we'll call him Ricky, because that is his name.

Anyway, the commune was this big old victorian mansion and I went out for a walk, where upon I was attacked by my ex-boyfriend who in my dream was my ex-boyfriend, we'll call him Dave, because that is his name. I see him crossing the front garden and I try and hide behind a tree but he sees me and runs towards me screaming "You think you can break up with me with a note? A NOTE?! I've been waiting for this for four years you bitch!",

Incidentally, I did not break up with him with a note, I broke up with him over the phone and then ignored his calls for 3 months so I wouldn't have to deal with him, I'm nice like that.

So he pushes me into a hedge and someone in the hedge grabs my shoulders so I can't move and he's hitting me and screaming at me, and it's then that I notice Phil Mitchell is lying next to me bleeding from a shotgun wound to the stomach and looking very pale. I look over and Ricky is calling the police from his hiding place which is on top of a rotary washing line in the middle of the front garden, and all these police cars come screaming up the drive. Someone pulls Dave off me and I shout "Phil! Someone has to help Phil Mitchell! He's been shot", but when I look down Phil Mitchell's not there anymore but I can see that the person who grabbed my shoulders in the hedge is a woman half sticking out of a crashed car and was just trying to get me to help her.

The End

I may never go sleep again.

3 comments:

Mochinbach said...

OMG! What a detailed and vivid dream. How weird! Very cool. Too many soaps I think! ;)

ManInOz said...

Davis, I never thought practising this telepathy would work - but you have just experienced part one of a twelve part nightmare. Its a cult classic where everyone slowly gets shot in the stomach by a washing machine and uses potatoes to make phone calls. Its a little scary but stick with it, part two is saturday night. May a recommend that you arm yourself with a popup replica of tower bridge and an over ripe tomatoe.

Sweet dreams!

Ps: Once again no offence intended, all this comes naturally and is not directly aimed at causing harm, just bouts of relentless laughter and trapped wind.

ManInOz said...

ps Chep said its tomato with an 'e' I don't believe it, but the wedding was at stake.