Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I think I may take drugs sometimes and then not remember....

I found an old notebook hidden in my laptop bag and was having a flick through to see if there was any information that I needed to keep before I threw it away when I noticed that I make no sense whatsoever and it is a miracle I can function as a living human at all.

Things what I wrote in notebook;

Things that have happened since I posted which was quite a while ago now –

Painted bathroom, disaster
Gym, pain, energy.
Sex (question – should you write about your sex life on the internet?)


The answer is no by the way, in case you were wondering what I decided about that, and you should never, ever, write about your vibrator, it disturbs people….

Go to Amsterdam

Right… Ok then….

Drop card off for Matt

I can only apologise to Matt if I didn’t, I can’t remember doing it but you see? I have good intentions!

Liz – Saturday wedding

I don’t know if I was telling her to get married on a Saturday or if that was the name of something, either way she’s getting married on a Wednesday so it shows how much I know.

Why did talk to at office holiday

Drunk, must have been.

If the F.St is FE then the LA REF must exist in FE AV with a valid status for current ac yr, but not for new starters or re-sits.
N=09 XX excluding C I K M O V or whole must be spaces
A09_A10_A20_A27_LAD 6

Stunningly, that’s pretty much the only thing in the whole notebook which makes perfect sense to me.

Send apologies to Bryan

I don’t know anyone called Bryan.

Keep photocopy of

What?

Liza was a proper gypsy!

That’s true actually.

Do it! Do it do it do it do it!!!

DO WHAT?!

Michael H has unnaturally feminine hands

Also true.

Ethnicity – Learning difficulties, DONE!

Ohkaaaay…….

Is there a skip nearby I can put the garden rubbish in during the night?

Ha ha! We are sooooooo cheap….

GP thinks what JV wants

Again, true…

ROJO – Indian next to Solihull Ice Rink, meet Aimee at 8

Turned out to be an Italian and I should have met her at 7.

Dirty London junkies stole my Fiorelli purse

Now that’s true but I’m not sure why I was so upset because I actually bought the purse from TK Maxx…..

Nokia 6210 – Worth £100

That’s me planning insurance fraud.

But my absolute favourite is this;

Kevin, room 7, mount over desk.

I don’t know who Kevin is, but wow! He sure got lucky….

No comments: