Friday, January 12, 2007

In actualy truth, I'm really not ready but I think it's something in my genes.....

So this person called Kate at work brings her two year old in first thing before the college nursery opens, and every morning this little girl (Maisie) scowls at me, and every day I say hello, and she scowls and ocassionally cries at the very sight of me, then this morning, she looked me up and down, then opened her arms and said "hug!", and I said "really?" and she said "hug!", so we had a cuddle, and then as I pulled away she pursed her little lips and stuck her face towards me and I said "kiss?", and she nodded, so I had a little kiss and MY OVARIES EXPLODED, ohmygod I think I'm going to have to have a baby or I might shrivel up and die.

That is all.

2 comments:

ManInOz said...

Did the little girl secretly stick a post-it to you back saying "Sucker" and scowl at you when you turned you back, or is she genuinely just schitzophrenic?

Just wanted to play devils advocate from my nice, safe distance :P

Ps: I've posted a plaster for your Ovaries!

Disclaimer: None of the above words ,or sections thereof, were or are intended to be misconstrued to cause harm or upset. They are merely a product of my unstable state of mind, having become nocturnal.

Mochinbach said...

LMAO!!

Tick TOCK!!

;)

X