Thursday, January 04, 2007

When cool people lose cool points, oh dear.....

So this itunes thing is probably boring you now, but I am going through the painstaking process of sorting through exactly what's in the bloody thing before I import stuff onto my brand new, shiny and beautiful Ipod and accidently fill it with crap. My love of the shuffle function is well documented and it spoils it when you listen to a good 20 odd awesome tunes, and suddenly something from Queen comes on because your boyfriend insisted and you're driving so you can't concentrate of SKIPPING IT and have to listen to 'the show must go on' while navigating your way through the M6 carpark....

Anyway the point is, now Lof's music and my music is on the same PC, I have to sort through 6080 songs and try to eliminate the previously mentioned duplicates and also, which of Lof's tracks do I want on my bright and shiny pod and which do I forget about in the hope he was smoking crack when he selected them...?

I mean really, the Top Gun soundtrack? Mr Woodward how could you?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 40GB of music from Dunk ages ago, tripling the size of my music collection, and I'm still cleaning up the mess now. Madonna? Mariah Carey? Argh!

Mark said...

I usually have downloaded radio shows and drama stuff on my ipod so I can't use the shuffle function lest my stream of excellent tuneage is interupted by a scene of dialogue from something I've yet to listen to.

ManInOz said...

Hmm...how do I get myself out of this one. Do I declare profound homoerotic tendancies (which everyone already knows to be true and wont do much for my argument) or do I declare no knowledge of the album and pretend Span is making it up, to make me look bad..hmmm...i'll go for the latter!

Span how could you! ;)