Thursday, November 08, 2007

A little distracted...

Ha ha! I'm sat in my house and a bus just went past the window advertising a film called 'Shrooms', which imdb.com reliably tells me is a horror movie based around americans going magic mushroom hunting in Ireland - Now that's a film worth seeing!!

Yeah, I'm supposed to be working, as it is I have bought some shoes, got my Dad's birthday present, made the garage sign my service book, done two lots of washing... What I have not done, is the report that I'm actually at home to write, two pages down, 20 to go...

Urgh this is just like being at uni, all the papers are laid out on the table, laptop is on... and I'm in the next room writing my christmas card list. I am pathetic. Work woman! Do some work!

Our little Holiday Of A Lifetime cannot come quickly enough.

No comments: