Thursday, November 08, 2007

PANIC!

Reply to an email about what to pack when camping in Australia.

So, I panicked when I read that part of the email, the part about the camping, and needing a torch to identify spiders in the toilet, and the part about the SPIDERS IN THE TOILET. So I rang Glenn in a "OH MY GOD THE CAMPING AND THE TORCH AND THE SPIDERS IN THE TOILET!" kind of a way, and we are NOT camping, there is no camping in the tours we are doing, it's all youth hostels and motels or something, anyway, then I kicked off about sleeping in a dormitory in a youth hostel, but apparently it's all ok, Glenn's trying to get us upgraded to our own room, phew! So no camping and no dormitory, seriously, I do private rooms, private beds in private rooms, that is all.

There was also a part in the email about how to pack your underwear, about how your knickers should fit inside the cup if their corresponding bra, so you can find them in the bottom of your bag.

Like my underwear isn't like that at all times, it is exactly like that, it is also colour co-ordinated, in separate light and dark draws.

SometimesI feel like no one knows me at all.

Scoff.

No comments: