Sunday, November 18, 2007

We're off then.

I'm going to try and post something while we're away but I'm not sure how likely it'll be until we get to Selena and Matt's house, where I will probably then just want to lie on the beach until someone picks me up and throws me in the shower. Actually I'm not sure we're even going there anymore, something was mentioned about a cabin, ah well! Like I said, just pick me up and put me somewhere, I'll be happy.

We're packed, we're vaccinated, the taxi is picking us up in less than three hours and then it's Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Bangkok.

I've started to feel that pre-flight nausea a little bit, and I am pretty sure I've forgotten lots of stuff but other than that, it's very exciting!!

Please don't worry about Glenn's whiter than white head, he has factor 50 and a hat.

We arrive back on Monday 10th December, see you then.

x

No comments: