Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stop.

I realised today that I'm waiting, I don't know what for, no one has told me I should, I just feel like I'm in a queue, and I don't know how long it is, and I don't know what's at the end of it.

I think I'm going to stop writing this. I'm in such a different place now to where I was when I started it, and I feel vaguely uncomfortable that I'm putting such personal information in such a public space. It doesn't feel like me anymore.

Thanks for reading. Who knows, I might start another one one day.

3 comments:

Mochinbach said...

Please don.t
It's a good blog and a nice record of everything that has happened to you in the last 3 years. We love it and you just stop writing for a bit, forget it's there and come back when you're ready.

Anonymous said...

Have been here,have felt all this, still do but the pain lessens. One day you will look at this and wonder if it was really you writing it. You do not forget but rather learn to live with it and move on as we all must. That is the nature of the human spirit and the strong do survive. You will come to realise you are stronger than you ever imagined but all this is nonsense to you now. Just believe in yourself.

Yebisah said...

Do you know your blog it's like a Spanish Airline named Spanair?
:P