Thursday, November 17, 2005

Question of the Day

HOW GAY IS JASON ORANGE?!

Seriously! I don't ever remember him being that gay! Surely I would have remembered him being that gay....?

"I've been travelling, done some college courses, had a lot of time to sit... ponder... I'm 35 now and I should probably do something with my life but I'm not sure what... I have trouble sleeping though, I go to bed and I'm exhausted and then I can't sleep, I think it's something inside me willing me to fail..."

I'll tell you what it is, it's your body's way of telling you to GET A BLOODY JOB. You've done nothing for TEN YEARS, of course you can't sleep, your body is lying there going 'what's the point? Not like we need energy for anything for tomorrow...'.

It'd probably like a bit of cock though...

No comments: