Monday, December 12, 2005

Gareth Coombes

The man can be a little harsh sometimes, he's the kind of person who every so often, just ocassionally, you have to just hold yourself in check and say 'it's ok, he doesn't really mean it, he's just being funny', and this is the truth, I have no doubt.

Sometimes I have a hard time getting along with people who are very similar to me because the sarcasm and constant piss taking gets in the way, but I find that as long as everyone has their cards on the table, and says ok, I don't mean it, you're just going to have to understand that because I am not going to run after you and hold your hand while you tell me how horrible I am because I said something that went too far, I'll say sorry don't get me wrong but God knows I'll only say it once, then it's cool.

Basically all I really wanted to say is that he is a funny, funny man, and he doesn't have a blog, but if he did, I would read it, and I would link to it, and I would tell everyone about it, and he would win a prize, and that prize would possibly be lots of DVD's about rugby, or some pork chops, ar a large helping of Boob Of Liz, but believe me, he gets a lot of that anyway, so I guess he doesn't require that to be an actual prize, oh I know! His prize can be that I promise to tell Liz that she should never put tiger balm on his man bits, I discovered recently that you should never, ever put tiger balm on someone's man bits, apparently it makes them feel like they are dying, from the balls up, I don't know how a person could die from the balls up but there was lots of clutching of aforementioned balls and shouting of "MOTHERFUCKINGFISHSTICKGERONIMOCOCKBASTERDWHYWOULD
YOUDOTHISTOME?!".

This post was because the comment on the previous post made me laugh out loud unexpectedly, and because it was unexpected, I spat tea all over the desk in THE GAMES ROOM and so, because I am a great believer in giving lots of compliments (I am a stupendous giver, Stupendous. Giver.) then I just wanted to say that Gareth Coombes is a funny man.

Funny. Man.

Funny.

Now I have to throw Glenn out of the living room so I can watch something with the DELECTABLE David Tennant who is in love with me although he does not know it yet. One day David, one day.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you both made me laugh out loud.

(pretty embarrassing really. sat in the middle of a currently pretty quiet open plan office...oh well)

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOWS IT.

SAFE.