Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's all the carrots.

Conversation in my bedroom last night, I had just set the alarm on my phone and turned off the bedside lamp.

Me; Hey, I can see really clearly, you know normally the light goes off and I can't see a thing but I can see everything.

Him; That's because the light is still on your phone so it's lighting up the room.

Me; Oh.

Him; Wait a minute, did you think you had, like, magic eyes or something.

Me; Course not.

Him; You did! You thought you had magic eyes!

Me; I did no such thing.

Him; leaning over me, Ooooh, I can see everything, your eyes and your teeth, and THE FUTURE!

Me; rolling away You are not very nice.

Him; I'M A SUPERHERO! WITH MAGIC SEE IN THE DARK EYES!

Me; I hate you.

Him; You love me.

Me; I hate you.

Him; You and your magic eyes LOVE me.

Me; SLEEPING NOW.

Him; Goodnight Baby.

Me; Arsehole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glenn is also funny.