Thursday, December 08, 2005

Very Girly Email (But before you roll your eyes like that, I'd just like to ask what the hell you expected, I mean I am in fact, A GIRL)

Alright Mrs Woman?

I have just this minute noticed that I missed a hair appointment last Saturday, I thought it was this Saturday at 11 and it wasn't, it was last Saturday, and I didn't remember, so I didn't go.

Anyway, thought this was the perfect opportunity to not go back to the woman who does my hair with half hearted resignation and find someone who, for a price that is around £30, will do my hair with enthusiasm and gumption, yes, gumption.

So what is the name of your hairdresser? Where is it? What does he charge (not including colour)? Will he have any weekend appointments before Christmas? Will he love and commit to my hair with all the energy of his fancy ass hairdresser being? If he will not, do you know anywhere that will?

These are important questions and they need answers, providing you are not terribly busy....

Love, me x

(Who by the way, has this morning bestowed genius like knowledge of Managment Information Systems upon the world and deserves to be WORSHIPPED LIKE THE GODDESS SHE IS)

No comments: