Monday, May 22, 2006

I think at the next hen party, they should medicate me.

So yeah, Saturday night was Tina's hen party (see Moch's page for pictures), and we went out in Worcester dressed as Disney characters, or at least as close to our allocated character as we could get. I had been given Jessie (that's the cowgirl from Toy Story 2 in case you were thinking 'who the hell...?'), so not the most obvious character. There was Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Cinderella, Snow White, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore.... and Jessie.

However, I soon realised I had lucked out, as everyone else was buying wigs and little bags and wrapping tails around themselves, I put on a Stetson and was off! Nice. Not so nice when a man tried to take it off my head later on, not realising it was tied round my neck and very nearly garroting me in the process, but you know, it could have been worse.

I didn't really know anyone there apart from Moch and Tina, and I realised I was with a very different crowd to the girls I normally go out with when they told me it was a Disney theme, not that the girls I normally go out with are hard core ravers or anything, but our themes have in the past been 'naughty school girls', or 'naughty nurses', I'm sure that if the theme had been 'naughty disney characters' I would have felt more at home, but I was prepared to take the action up to the next level if the night was as tame as the theme suggested it was going to be.

No need for that as it turned out, Tina apparently loves a good pole dance as much as anyone I've been out with before.

I'm not sure I made a great impression though, there was a card going round for us to sign with our thoughts about the night, so that Tina could read it the next morning and remember her hen party. I had had a little too much to drink I think and didn't really understand, so while everyone else wrote 'have a great night!', or 'you're great Tina!', or 'looking forward to the wedding!', I wrote;

'I saw you dancing with that bald man, you filthy whore'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read that last night I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

Fair play its no different today either!