Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Weirdest dream ever

Last night;

I leave Glenn and move into a ground floor flat by the sea with Ashley Cole, Ashley and I are very happy together, even though my mother is sat in the corner of the flat repeating "Glenn is a lovely boy" over and over again. I walk out of the flat to go shopping and someone shoots me in the back, I fall to the floor and realise I am paralysed. Ashley Cole comes out of the flat, throws a blanket over me and runs away. My mother comes out of the flat, she leans down to where I am lying on the floor and says, "what's it like? Being shot?", and I say, "it's like being punched really hard", and then I watch as she walks away down the street, feeling the blood pool underneath me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is weird. Isn't Ashley Cole supposed to be gay?

SpanAir said...

The alleged gayness may explain the engagement to Dirty Dirty Cheryl Tweedy.