Monday, February 19, 2007

Conversation with my sister

Her: They're actually really nice

Me: See, I told you! And they're good for you.

Her: But you've made so many, where are you going to put them?

Me: I've got some tupperware.... damn it!

Her: What?

Me: I don't have any tupperware big enough for my muffins.

Her: I can't believe you just said that.

Me: What?

Her: You are like, 50 years old, it's embarassing.

Me: You smell like glastonbury.

Her: What?

Me: You. Smell. Like. Glastonbury, you smell like the third day of glastonbury, when the beer stains have been sat in the sun and the air is tinged with the urine smell drifting over the site from the cow shed toilets.

Her: It's my coat, I didn't take it off in the club last night and it smells like mouldy fags.

Me: Well for gods sake take it off.

Her: Never mind that I think I'm going to be sick.

Me: Not in my car you're not, GET OUT! GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT!!!

Her: Old lady

Me: Stinking hobo.

1 comment:

Mochinbach said...

Ah I am guessing that this is a display of sisterly love...