Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday night conversation

Me: Bored, I'm just so bloody bored, just sitting here is just so. Fucking. Boring.

Him: Well what do you want to do?

Me: I don't know! I've just got to do something, all this doing nothing is doing my head in.

Him: But when I ask you to think of something we can do you can't think of anything!

Me: I know, but that's because we're trying not to spend any money, there is nothing to do for free.

Him: If you want nice things and to go to nice places you have to sacrifice to get them.

Me: What do other people do when they've got no money?

Him: They sit at home and watch TV.

Me: And that is exactly why people kill themselves. I WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS.

Him: Yes you will, now get me a beer.

Me:

Him: Yeah now you just look cross.

Me: The ice is thin where you live.

Him: I know.

No comments: