Wednesday, October 10, 2007

30 seconds from mars, could you hurry up so you can get there? You are boring us.

I am in the car, I am listening to 30 seconds from Mars and the song that both Kerrang and Radio 1 are playing OBSESSIVELY. I am thinking that if someone had told me when I was 14 that the delelelelelelectable Jared Leto would front a band, and sing about being pained and tortured while staring meaningfully at the camera during the video, I would absolutely have come in my pants. What a combination, those eyes, that wailing, I was overly dramatic, oh that I had to wait so long for such a dream to come true.

As it is, I am 26, it is 6.40am and I am wishing the delelelelelelectable Jared Leto would shut the fuck up. How old is he now? 35? He needs to move on, that red car is long gone...

No comments: