Monday, October 01, 2007

and then I went to sleep naked in a field

I always wanted to call a post something like that, and now I can!

The chap I work with who had the medieval wedding had a party on Saturday night, so we took the new GIANT tent and had a brilliant time. Last time we camped it was considerably warmer, but I was freezing all night, so this time, we took an air bed, double sleeping bag, double duvet and four pillows. We also followed advice given to us by a couple of seasoned campers and, rather than the 14 layers I usually wear, we slept naked.... at 5am I had to get out of the tent for some air because I was so hot I couldn't breathe, bloody genius! Always get naked, I'm so glad there is a time when that rule can be applied!

I also tried something for the very first time...

I am debauched, I am like the Marquis De Sade, only without all the syphilis.

No comments: