Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dream

I'm in my house, there is a knock at the front door, I open it to discover Mr Woodward and Mr Dzeryn, Mr Woodward says "we're off, are you coming?", I say "yeah, sure!", I call to Glenn, "I'm off to Australia then!", we climb onto jet ski's in the ocean outside my house, Matt and Ant on one, me on another, Matt's jet ski doesn't really start and mine keeps sinking, we struggle on until we reach a small jetty. We climb onto the jetty and walk towards a small deli, Matt says "there's a great place we can go to for lunch, it sells plates of meat and rice", Demi Moore approaches, she tells us she knows somewhere great but we'll have to race her to get there, she shouts "race!" and we all run down a hill lined with little shops, we run past a sign that says "Welcome to Alaska", my alarm goes off and wakes me up. I am distraught that I cannot see the end of the dream.

1 comment:

ManInOz said...

Well, I have to say I'm disappointed you bailed on us in the middle of a race! But the uncontrollable urge to awaken is quite excusable!

I can't believe she tried that ol' trick again! She always does it, "Welcome to Alaska" honestly...luckily I foresaw this and placed a "Welcome to Birmingham" sign shortly afterwards - you should have seen her face!

Moral of the story? You're not always where you think you are!

Take it Demi!!