Friday, February 17, 2006

Lurgy-tastic

God I'm so bloody bored.

This is my 5th day in my house, and for a place I usually wish I could see more it's slowly becoming somewhere I wish I could get away from... I can't go outside because my new lover, the toilet, cannot bear to be parted from me for more than half an hour. So I am stuck here, and I can't actually DO anything productive because I have to lie down and cry for a while if I do too much, like, you know, pick the post up off the doormat. Couple this with the 5 builders and their 10 friends having some kind of party involving loud machinery on the driveway and it's SO MUCH FUN BEING ME.

Shouldn't moan, really shouldn't, lots of people much worse off and blah blah WHY WASN'T E.R ON CHANNEL FOUR THIS MORNING? Seriously! That was the only thing I had to look forward to. Goddamn faschist TV programming bastards.

My mum rang and said she was going to come over to see how I was, then she said she didn't want to, then she said she would anyway, then she said she shouldn't, then she said she did want to, then she said she didn't want to catch it, then she said she'd see how she felt the next day, then I said she should stay at home. Please mother, just stay at home, PLEASE.

However, I have discovered that a distinct benefit of living with your boyfriend when you're ill means you can wear someone else's clothes, well I don't want to associate my clothes with feeling like this do I?!

No comments: