Saturday, February 25, 2006

Update

Black Eye - my eye is yellow now, apart from the bruising, the area around the eye is yellow, I look like I have a disease, and today I have to go to Peterborough and meet people I have ever met before - what an excellent impression I will make! Moch answered the phone last night with the words "Hello Rocky", to this I say ha ha, funny girl.

Poo - It's been 8 days. Now I am no medical expert, but I can't think that that's healthy, I mean what's going on? Is my body not producing it anymore or is it all just sitting there? These are questions with no answer, what with me choosing English Literature and not Poo Science at university. I can deconstruct 'Ariel', but I can't figure out why I can't poo, at this point I know which one I would prefer to be able to do.

No comments: