Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ROS!!!


Today we welcome a new reader, her name is Ros and she is very beautiful, everyone say Hi Ros!

For those of you keeping count, that makes 9 regular readers of Spanair, 9, n.i.n.e, NINE.


This picture does not do her justice, actually it makes her look like a raving loon, but trust me, when her mouth isn't opened quite so wide and her eyes are less 'I forgot to take my pills' and more 'I am buxom and blonde and naughty', she is a fox! It's the only photo I have of her on this PC and she can think of it as revenge for the photo of me with a puffy face she had on her wall for years and years.

Anyway, she's the best friend I made at uni, we used to drink squashed green frogs at Pu Na Na's in Hull and when we walked in the boys look at her and say 'man, I'd like to do her, those legs.... who's the other one?' and the boy next to the first boy would say 'Don't know, think they live together, that blonde one though... she's a fox.....'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea but fair play that picture makes her look a bit like one of those crazy people in '28 days later' just after they had been bitten.

Still, better than looking a bit like Claire Sweeney in a photo once though.

9 regular readers eh. It'll be 10 soon what with the CIA concerned with the amount of hits.

I'm at my most sarcastic today. Apologies world.