Monday, April 04, 2005

So much crap to google.... so little time to google it....

So I'm back at work, and after about 4 weeks of either only working for 3 days a week or (bliss) not working at all, it is HARD! but I didn't even nearly fall asleep in the car this morning which is progress indeed.

I did however witness a murder; there I was, tootling along at recklessly over the limit speeds when the car in front of me (clio, never a good sign) swerved to narrowly avoid.... a duck.

In the middle of the motorway?

I avoided the duck also but in the rearview mirror caught sight of a transit van decapitating aforesaid duck.

And so continues the circle of life, God created Duck, God created man, man created car, car kills duck, man eats duck...? (possibly not this mornings duck but you see what I mean).

No comments: