Friday, June 24, 2005

Sadness

I have just discovered that Elizabeth Montgomery is dead. You may not know who Elizabeth Montgomery is immediately but if I write this then you will know....

Eeeeeeeeelizabeth Montgomery in... Beeeeeeeeewitched!

Now you know right? How sad is that?! She died in 1995 so I am a little slow on the uptake here but I just always thought she was one of the most beautiful women I ever saw. She was beautiful in a non-threatening, could have met you in the street, could be your favourite aunt, not snap-me-in-half-skinny, sort of way, just really beautiful, and I was looking forward to them pulling her from obscurity to give interviews about the new Bewitched film (starring most-certainly-is-snap-me-in-half-skinny Nicole Kidman) but now they can't because she is dead.

And that has made me sad today.

No comments: