Sunday, October 30, 2005

10 things I learned this week

1. Paris smells of wee

2. Paris sometimes smells of poo

3. The metro in Paris smells very badly of B.O

4. Parisien people are very rude (especially to English people)

5. The reason Parisien women are very thin and very stylish is because you clearly have to choose to buy either food or clothes, I fail to see how anyone could possibly afford to do both.

6. Paris affects my boyfriend's bottom system in some very strange ways

7. The Eiffel Tower sways precariously at the top

8. My feet hurt, like, seriously, even after we'd stopped walking, even two days after we'd got back, they still fucking hurt.

9. I can't use flickr. Does this mean I am in fact, totally technically inept?

10. It really doesn't matter which airline I use, high end or low end, I still hate flying. It just is not natural.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Spanhead. Two things:
1. What is flickr?
2. Tell Keilloh I'm off to see Man City v Villa tonight and we've got players' lounge passes.

Anonymous said...

I hope it's a rubbish game.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't. And I met Andy Cole. And Ian Wright. And Stuart Pearce. So there.