Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ah the prettiness..... Don't close your eyes!!


This is a shop in Paris, no really, this is a department store. It's called Gallerie Lafayette and we went because my father recommended the food. I want to know where my Dad hides all his money because he clearly has a lot more than he's letting on, man, I would be so much thinner if I lived in Paris....

Please don't let the ornateness (is that a word?) of the building fool you. IT'S SO YOU DON'T NOTICE THE SMELL. This is true, the reason Paris is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen is to distract you from the cornea searing stink of the place. You walk around taking in all the sights and sounds, The Louvre is beautiful and the Notre Dame is beautiful and the Eiffel Tower is beautiful (if a little unsteady) and the Sacre Coer (sp?) is beautiful and if you were blind, you'd just be walking round saying 'Seriously! Pass me the oust! THE FRENCH NEED THE OUST!'.

No comments: