Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dream Weaver.....

So last night I had this dream, me, my friend and my mum were on a day trip to this church, and my mum said that it would be a nice place to get married, and the weather was nice so I should get married there that afternoon, and then there were all these people, and my friend was in a bridesmaid dress (in a fetching shade of primrose yellow), I had a wedding dress on and Glenn was coming in the car so we could get married but I kept crying and saying 'but I can't, it's not time, my sister isn't here and she's supposed to be a bridesmaid' and Glenn arrived (who was not Glenn but someone called Toby who I went to school with) and he was saying 'you can't let me down, everyone's waiting' and I was crying and saying 'I'm sorry but I just can't, I don't understand, we only came to look at the church, how did this happen?'........ And I woke up in a mad panic and was greatly relieved to find myself not engaged.

Weird.

Told Glenn and he told me to remember that panic I woke up in for at least the next five years.

Today I am sat a desk belonging to a woman who works part time and I am surrounded by at least 8 photo's of her baby girl, so tomorrow expect a post about a dream that involves walking into Baby Gap to look at the prettiness and then finding myself giving birth later that day, OH THE HORROR.

No comments: