Wednesday, May 25, 2005

And tonight we're gonna party like it's... Wednesday!

Oh yes, today is Wednesday, and I am loving the Wednesdayness of this day. Wednesday is a great day because it means you are over the top of the hill and although you are not quite on the home stretch to weekend land, you are most definately past the evil hump that is Monday and the pointlessness that is Tuesday. The worst day of the week for me is most definately Tuesday because although it is not Monday and therefore you can't have the Monday Blues, it is still the beginning of the week, so you can't say 'Almost the weekend!' without being very wrong.

Hmmm, have you figured out by now that I want to write something but I don't have anything to write about.... thinking.... Oh yes! Here is a phone conversation I had this morning:

Me: So I have been on the internet and I can't transfer all the deposit money today because they have a £2000 a day limit

Him: What are you going to...

Me: It's ok though because I called the bank and they have a £5000 a day limit over the phone so I've transferred that much to the solicitors and the rest will have to go to them tomorrow but the good news is that it should all have gone through by next Tuesday in time to complete (NB: It's no mistake that there was no punctuation there, I just talk that fast when it's about money)

Him: Guess who's replacing Kylie at Glastonbury?

Me: Who?

Him: Celine Dion

Me: Seriously?

Him: That's what I heard

Me: Well, may be she will take more of an interest IN OUR FINANCIAL SITUATION REGARDING THIS HOUSE PURCHASE DID YOU HEAR A SINGLE WORD I SAID BEFORE?

Him: The hippies won't like that will they?!

No comments: