Tuesday, May 24, 2005

We are not the only ones......

I just went on a little tour of Blogger, I clicked on my location on my profile and had a looky see who else in the Birmingham area is keeping one of these here blog thingummys.

I found a guy called Daniel who is a committed Christian, is writing mostly about his faith and takes it all VERY SERIOUSLY. On one particular post he writes:

'Purpose of this blog
Why am I blogging all my different thoughts? Is it just a waste of time or a display of exhibitionism?'

I would like to say here and now, on the record, that SpanAir is most definately both a waste of time AND a blatant display of exhibitionism. I like it that way, that is the way it is staying.

Oh! And to the girl who has called her blog 'Horror Cocktail' and who's posts mostly include lyrics to EXTREMELY DISTURBING songs - Good God woman! RELAX! I can send you some Senocote if you'd like?

No comments: