Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tricked!

It's ok, we can breathe again, Celine Dion is NOT replacing Kylie at Glastonbury this year, not that I actually have tickets or am going but you know, I do watch the TV coverage and I was fearing for The Dion's life. Let us not forget the tragedy that was 50 cent at Reading 04.

To Liz and Gareth (just in case they were fibbing when they said last night that although they knew of the existence of this blog they were not reading it)
I have been thinking about what Gareth said about how I shouldn't get freaked out about people reading it because HELLO! IT'S ON THE INTERNET! and he is right, people can in fact read this, just because no one is commenting (WELL HARDLY EVER) does not mean that it is not available and out there for anyone to just come along and judge my thoughts, actions, life in general. So because of this I am going to be a little more careful about what goes on here (not that I believe great masses of people are reading it but because you never know who actually is). That said I'm not going to censor it, if I want to put it out there then I bloody will, I'm just going to try not to offend anybody who I really, really like, like Liz and Gareth, who are lovely people.

However, I reserve the right to go out of my way to offend the people I really don't like because this is MY website, I can say what I like and no one is commenting (WELL HARDLY EVER).

See! I'm over the fact that this is a public forum already!

(In total denial.....)

No comments: