Friday, May 06, 2005

Cats or People?People or Cats?

TS - But the thing I never got was Thundercats

SA - What didn't you get about Thundercats

TS - Well what were they, people or cats?

SA - Don't know, they were Cat People I suppose

TS - But what was that little pet thing they had?

SA - Why-Lee-Kit and Why-Lee-Kat, they were the kid Cat People

TS - No, not that, the little pet thing they had

SA - Oh, you mean Snarf!

TS - Yeah, what was Snarf?

SA - God I don't know, a pet cat? a squirrel? Who knows...

TS - But that's my point, if Snarf is a cat and the thundercats are Cat People, then they are keeping one of themselves as a pet, how messed up is that? It'd be like me having a little boy on a leash, it'd be like me having a little pet boy, possibly called Tinker.

SA - Tinker? You'd call a pet boy 'Tinker'? I don't think you should call a little pet boy Tinker.

TS - What would you call your little pet boy.

SA - I'm not sure..... Dave!

TS - If I ever have a dog, I'm calling it Dave

SA - You know what freaked me out about Thundercats?

TS - You mean apart from the little pet thundercats they kept, litle I would have a little pet boy on a leash? Tell me

SA - They were all alone on this planet, apart from the evil mummy man, it was just them on this massive planet, I mean what happens when they start dying? Why-Lee-Kit and Why-Lee-Kat would have to re-populate it and weren't they brother and sister?

TS - little pet boys and incestuous Cat People, that's worse than bloody willow-in-the-wisp that is.

No comments: