Tuesday, September 06, 2005

If you were my boss, would you let me go?

Hi Xxx,

I know the deployment is done all the way up to then end of October but I have just been given the opportunity to go on holiday during the half term week in October and I would really like to go..... That's the 24th to the 28th October, 5 days, please can I go, please, please, please.....? The deployment schedule said South Shields and Bolton and I know that I do not play an essential role at Bolton and Xxxxxx should be in STC by then.......?

Up to you, obviously, but I'm sure God would like it if you were to let me go.

Hannah

2 comments:

Mochinbach said...

I would let you go! ;)

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like cash money on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.