Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Email

Me - Watcha doin'?

Him - work, you?

Me - So snappy..... don't think I appreciate your tone. If you're busy, don't reply, I've always found that to be a better solution than rudeness.

Him - wasn't being rude just asked a question me love.

Me - You asked a pointed question designed to imply that I was not working and that you were too busy to communicate, which failed on two counts - 1. Clearly you are not too busy to communicate because you did, in fact, reply and 2. I am working thankyouverymuch.

Screw you hippy, I am multi tasking.

Him - Hippy?

Me - Yes, hippy. You, with your flared cords, are the closest we have in these troubled times, to a hippy.

Him - Is it my long hair?

Me - Yes baby, it's your flowing locks.

Him - you'd better believe it.

No comments: