Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A post whereby Ant will bemoan my abuse of The Humble Comma

My chap has the most beautiful eyes of any human being I have ever encountered. This is the truth, he has the kind of eyes that you can't ever lie to, the kind that seem to permeate your soul if you gaze into them for too long. The kind that show you he's a good man, the best kind of man, a man with integrity. They are honest eyes, bold eyes, eyes that seem to want you to tell him everything that you ever thought about, or dreamt about or cried about. His eyes are what sealed the deal, not the moving in together deal, I'm not such a daft woman that I would commit my life to a person because of pretty eyes, but they sealed the whole falling in love with him deal, I knew something was happening that was significant from our second date (Oh Lord not the first date, no no no, that was a BAD date) and then he looked at me with these big......

And that is the problem I have today.

Can't for the life of me remember what fucking colour they are.

I mean, I think they're blue, I'm sure they're blue..... but are they...? I mean you can have blonde people with brown eyes right? And who's to say that even if they're blue they're not a kind of grey....

Oh shit, I'm going to be in so much trouble for this........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe they are blue knob cheese.

Anonymous said...

Your eyes are the colour of blue knob cheese?

You should probably get that seen to....