Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Rolling the photo dice....

... I recently loaded all the photo's from my digital camera onto my laptop (am STILL without a proper PC). Unfortunately when I did this I failed to categorise any of the photo's, so they're all sitting in a file and I can't easily find the ones I want to put on this here blogamathingy because they just have numbers on them rather than names.

How to turn this from tragedy to triumph. Moch would say I should just sit and sort them out, different files, names etc, however, that would be sensible, logical, and proper... and since when have I ever been that?! So I'm just going to pick ones at random, roll the photo dice and see what comes out, I promise that I will not change whichever one turns up however poor the quality or composition.....

(And here's hoping that one of my lying on the hotel room bed nekkid stays well hidden)

No comments: