Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Regarding the photo

I realised last night that I posted a picture that was composed, at least 50%, of my face and called it 'my favourite picture in the whole world'. Now normally, when I write on this here blog thing, I couldn't give a stuff what any of you people (all 8 of you) think what I write says about me, but in this case I felt I needed to point out that it is not the large image of my strangely out of proportion face that makes it my favourite picture in the whole world.

No.

What makes it my favourite picture in the whole world is that it shows me and my favourite person in the whole world, having a moment that was captured on camera as I tried to take stupid photo's of us being daft one night before we went to sleep. I just think he looks so peaceful and I look happy and that is why it's my favourite picture in the whole world, because it shows the best side of us.

No comments: