Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Frustrated

So people leave and other people go on holiday and other people who are meant to be covering for the people who have left go one some petty why should I have to go all that way protest and arrive at 11 and leave at 3 and in the middle of that no one has noticed that I am the only person here and am not experienced enough to do the job they have left me to do on my own and I am feeling very sorry for myself in between arguing with ALS coordinators and finding half a million quid and having to listen to the VP drone on and on and on and stop talking and let me get on with it why is your face so very fat when the rest of your body is not as fat and now I have to go to the hotel so




I



can



sleep

3 comments:

Mochinbach said...

I suggest Harry Potter, the free wine that you've been given and Crappy TV about when the women left the village (SO that you can feel sure that women do indeed hold the fabric of society together).

Anonymous said...

Does this guy look familiar?

SpanAir said...

That is so frightening... I wonder if he made any money from that...?