Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Tale of Two Girls.

Me and The Hardcore Lesbians (if I'm ever in a band, I am so going to call it that) on a night out in B'Ham; we went to Nightingales (this was before the refurb, when it was still dirty and that tranny played the piano in the upstairs bar) because they didn't like straight places and I couldn't care less as long as there's a bar, anyways, I was stood at aforementioned bar and there was this girl sort of looking at me and I smiled and she smiled and she carried on smiling and then I remembered where I was and that no, she wasn't just some disabled person losing control of her facial muscles. Then it was pretty much just like what happens with a guy in a bar, exchange pleasantries and then there was kissing (except that bit wasn't like what happens with a guy in a bar because the whole time I was thinking OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD) and then I bought a drink and said I might see her later and never did.

There you have it, thus endeth the bi-curious phase, it may have been recurring but I met Glenn and he says kissing a girl is just a much cheating as kissing a man so it's not allowed.

No comments: