Wednesday, August 03, 2005

We are going to get a dog and we will call him Bouncer

On Monday night the man who lies next to me every night and steals the duvet and I went to Mochinbach and Lord of the Flames for some hard earned lasagna.

It was gooood lasagna.

But that's not the point, the point is what happened after the gooood lasagna, Moch and I went into their office to try and sample some obscure album that has been recommended to me (turns out it's so obscure we can't sample it) and ended up in some chatroom. Now I have never been into a chat room before, I've always thought them to be populated by aging pot bellied office workers calling themselves Brad and claiming to be 17 (kids, just say no!) either that or can't you get into trouble for being in chat rooms? Aren't the government watching them for signs of terrorist plotting or something? Well they should be, judging from Monday's chat room action, half these people write stuff in arabic... or aramaic... one of the two anyway.

But that's not the point either, the point is what happened when we started talking to someone in the chatroom. He is Australian, he owns his own business, he's 22 and his name is ShowMe_BigMan (does that strike you as a little odd? No? Must just be me then....) and he was totally hot for me... or he was hot for Moch.... One of the two anyway.

No comments: